- Turn camera on.
- Back out of any menu that appears on the screen until you see the live capture in the viewfinder.
- Press the “Zoom” button. You should see a “-” sign in the magnifying glass after you hit it.
- Confirm the audio settings on the right side of the camera.
- Gain – Manual
- Low Cut – Off
5 Minutes Before Service
- Press “Record” button ONLY ONCE to start recording.
- Stop recording during the announcements before the message.
- Start recording again during the prayer at the end of the message.
- Stop recording after the last song or band outro if applicable.
- Shut down the camera by pressing and holding the power button.
- Remove camera from tripod and place in the weekend service bin.